About Me

My photo
I am a Wife, a Mom and a Grandma of 7 adorable grandkids! I have a passion for baking and crafting! I wish there were more hours in the day to create!!

Search

Powered by Blogger.

Friends

Monday, May 13, 2013

49th Mine Dog Detachment!

My son is currenting in Afghanistan with the 49th Mine Dog Detachment, so we sent him some yummy cookies to share!  His Dog is Staff Sgt. Drake, he is a yellow lab, so we made cookies that look like him :)  I posted pictures of them below!








2 comments:

  1. The United States War Dogs Association. Due to security concerns, individual names and locations will not be stated. check out flexpetz.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your concern, I truly appreciate it! I purposfully left off my sons name. God Bless, Julie

      Delete